1 / 6
Cornerstone Alpaca Stud is conveniently located on a popular tourist route, just an hour drive from Auckland and situated in the beautiful Gordonton village just 10 minutes from Hamilton.
We enjoy welcoming people to our scenic alpaca farm for tours. With the Alpaca Farm Tour (90 minutes) you get to listen to our alpaca story, interact with our friendly Alpacas and feed them. You'll love them! You'll love your photos! Alpaca feed, free drink & biscuit are included in the price. You can also do an Alpaca Feeding (every 30 minutes) if you are pressed for time. Our stunning Alpaca Shop has a variety of alpaca products and souvenirs for everyone!
Make a day trip and visit Cornerstone Alpaca Stud before heading off to Hobbiton or Rotorua.
Cornerstone Alpaca Farm Tours , 49 Peach Road, Gordonton, Hamilton - Waikato, 3791, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 10am to 5pm
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Hamilton Airport 30 min and Auckland airport 90min
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 18km or 21 minutes from Hamilton Transport Cente
- Proximity to town:
- 7 min to Hamilton and 1 min to Gordonton
Pricing and Conditions
(13 year(s) and under)
- Other charges:
- 2 year old and under Free
- Further pricing information:
- Adults $35.00 2-13 old $25.00 2 years and under - Free Free drink included. Group discount for 10+ Get your alpaca hug! Fantastic for school groups, families and potential buyers. Farm visits can be booked by contacting us on 027 555 7887 or firstname.lastname@example.org · Maximum per group visit: 70 persons. Bookings are essential.