1 / 6
We are blessed here on the Coromadel Peninsula with arguably the best diving in NZ. From shore, boat or kayak, no matter what time of year, there is always good diving conditions, prolific fish life and endless dive sites for the beginner and the advanced.
With easy access to the Mercury Islands from our own purpose built dive boat and all the other natural wonders in and around Mercury Bay, we believe it to be the best location in New Zealand to come to dive and to learn to dive.
Along with dive trips and PADI dive training up to Instructor level, our centrally located retail store stocks the latest brands and has an extensive range of quality hire equipment available. We also offer airfills, and service tanks and dive equipment onsite.
Dive Zone Whitianga, 7 Blacksmith Lane, Whitianga, Whitianga, Coromandel, 3510, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 8 - 5 Sunday To Thursday, 8 - 6 Friday and Saturday
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Whitianga airfield is 5 mins by car
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 100 metres
- Proximity to town:
- Our store is in the heart of the town centre with range of accomodation options nearby
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$170.00 - $320.00|
- Other charges:
- We have a full range of quality dive & kayak gear available for hire