1 / 9
Dolphin Seafaris is Qualmark-endorsed ecotour operator and provider of wild dolphin swimming in the Bay. Our trips depart daily from Tauranga Bridge Marina.
Our luxury high speed vessel is fully equipped for a fun, safe, comfortable, stable, family friendly tour. We have swim bars to give you the best in-water experience. Our common dolphins love to surf and play around the boat and our customers.
All the equipment for swimming is included as well as free hot drinks and light breakfast snack. Each trip is exciting and different with a variety of marine mammals.
Only 2.5 hours from Auckland, 45 minutes from Rotorua and 35 minutes from Hobbiton.
Dolphin Seafaris NZ Ltd., 101 Te Awanui Drive, Mt Maunganui, Tauranga, Bay of Plenty, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 7am - 8pm 7days
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 5-7 minutes drive
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Closest bus stop 10 minute walk
- Proximity to town:
- Just over Harbour bridge, within 1km
Pricing and Conditions
(12 year(s) and under)
- Other charges:
- Children under 5 years of age are free of charge
- Further pricing information:
- Dolphin Seafaris offers a free standby voucher for those passengers that do not see dolphins on the trip. The voucher is valid for the entire season, and is non refundable, non transferable. This stand by voucher is our way of saying thanks for choosing to see the dolphins in the wild. We also offer free tea, coffee, juice, fruit and muffins on all trips. T-shirts and dolphin usb flash drives are available to purchase onboard.