1 / 6
Waimarama is one of the prime beaches on the North Island's east coast. This self-contained house was built new in 2011 with 5 bedrooms on 2 levels, a large open plan lounge, dining, kitchen opens up onto a deck overlooking a reserve, Waimarama surf beach and Cape Kidnappers in the distance. Ideal for family groups or just a couple having a quiet retreat. There are 2 shared bathrooms both with shower, bath and toilet.
The popular fishing, swimming and surfing beach is overseen by the local surf life-saving club during the local summer holiday season. Outside the Christmas and January holiday period you can walk for miles up the coast and see few people. Within 20 minutes drive is the fabul
Esther's Cottage, Waimarama, Airini Road, Waimarama, Hawkes Bay, New Zealand.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- BBQ Facility
- Proximity to airport:
- 40 minutes drive to Napier airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 30 minutes drive to Hastings coach terminal
- Proximity to town:
- 20 minutes drive to Havelock North
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|High season||Low season|
|(Dec - Mar)||(Apr - Nov)|
|Per night||$300.00 - $400.00||$250.00|
- Other charges:
- See website for details. Winter rate excludes public holiday weekends and covers 4 adults, summer rate 6 adults. Extra persons $20 winter, $50 summer. Cleaning $70.