1 / 3
1 / 17
Set in a World Heritage Area, Fiordland Lodge offers the discerning traveler comfort and privacy. The elegance and splendor of the lodge is mirrored in the breathtaking views of Lake Te Anau and Fiordland.
The open architecture of the lodge reflects the vastness of the Fiordland National Park. High ceilings, oregon logs, full trunk pillars and massive riverstone fireplaces provide a warm and spacious environment with a sense of solidity and style.
Dining features the finest cuisine New Zealand has to offer, matched by a fine selection of wines.
Fiordland Lodge is the perfect base from where to discover the magic of the Fiordland National Park, including Milford Sound, Doubtful Sound, and the Te Anau Glowworm Caves.
PricingRates are for 2 people and include pre dinner canapes, 4 course daily changing dinner menu, and à la carte breakfast.
|NOV - MAR||APRIL & APR - OCT|
|Deluxe Lodge Room||$1180||$980|
Book a guided trout fishing experience
- Ron has been fly fishing for 30+ years
- In his former career he spent 25 years as a National Park Ranger
- Specialises in upstream sight fishing
- Intimate knowledge of rivers, mountains and forests in the area
Fiordland Lodge, 472 Te Anau-Milford Highway, Te Anau, Fiordland, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 24 hours
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- BBQ Facility
- Conference Facilities
- Courtesy Transport
- Licensed Bar
- Luggage Storage
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Box at Reception
- Waste Station
- Proximity to airport:
- 2 hour drive to Queenstown airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 5 kilometers
- Proximity to town:
- 5 kilometers
- Number of rooms: