1 / 22
Boutique, self-contained seaside accommodation set within stunning landscaped grounds on the east coast of the Coromandel Peninsula. Open all year (bookings required).
On site are 1-Bedroom Cottages (for singles/couples) and deluxe fully-equipped 3-Bedroom Houses (for families/groups up to 6). 2 Houses provide accessible facilities for wheelchair users and all units are set privately within beautiful gardens.
Guests enjoy our peaceful environment, friendly on-site Managers and our convenient location near all the local highlights - A short walk/ferry trip to the town of Whitianga, within walking distance to Cooks Beach and just a short drive to Hahei, the Cathedral Cove walkway and the famous thermal hot springs at Hot Water Beach.
Flaxmill Accommodation, 1031 Purangi Road, Flaxmill Bay, Cooks Beach, Coromandel, 3591, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 9am - 6pm
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Conference Facilities
- Internet (Public Use)
- Disabled Access
- Proximity to airport:
- 2.5 hours drive from Auckland International Airport
- Proximity to town:
- 5 minutes walk to Cooks Beach, 1.5km walk and 5 min ferry ride to Whitianga
Pricing and Conditions
|High season||Low season|
|(Dec - Feb)||(Mar - Dec)|
|Per night||$220.00 - $550.00||$180.00 - $300.00|
- Other charges:
- Rates are seasonal and vary depending on type of accommodation booked and number of nights. Low Season rates are for the first 2 people with additional guests charged as extras.
- Further pricing information:
- High season rates are based on a Cottage or House per night and have a minimum of nights (between 3-7). Cottages sleep 2 people. Houses sleep up to 6 people. Low season rates are for 2 people with extra people at additional cost. Minimum number of nights in low season is 2 (3 during Public Holiday Weekends). A non-refundable deposit is required for reservation with the remainder due prior to your holiday. Please refer to our website for all information.