1 / 12
We look forward to hosting you in our garden retreat. The residence is set in a newly planted orchard which includes heritage apple trees, apricots, peaches, cherries, figs and feijoas. Organically grown fruit and berries are included in the breakfast menu.
From the moment you arrive we hope you will enjoy the treasures of this rural setting. With your own private entrance, bedroom, ensuite and patio seating area you can relax and enjoy an undisturbed stay.
Central Otago is New Zealand's most scenic wine region, with vineyards overlooking snow capped mountains and lakes. Discover Mt Aspiring National Park and spectacular day walks. We are committed to providing a quality homegrown experience, with premium service and comfort.
Fran and Frankie's Bed & Breakfast, 25 Pisa Road, Luggate, Wanaka town, Wanaka, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Check in 3.30-7pm. Check out 10am
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Wanaka airport 4 minutes drive (4.1km). Queenstown airport 1 hour 11 minutes drive (93km)
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Located in Wanaka, 15 minute drive (14km)
- Proximity to town:
- 12 minute drive to Wanaka
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|High season||Low season|
|(Dec - Apr)||(Sep - Dec)|
- Age restriction:
- Other charges:
- Further pricing information:
- Not suitable for children No smoking on the property or parties.