1 / 16
The rimu timbers of this colonial homestead seem to whisper history. Your hosts Gerard & Bernadine have tenderly refurbished this “Arts & Crafts” style house and created a boutique B&B only 3 minutes drive from Franz Josef Glacier village. Choose from one of the king, queen or twin rooms; or the new deluxe super-king suite for that extra bit of decadence.
Start your morning with breakfast at the wooden farmhouse table. On a clear day you’ll be entranced by the view of the Southern Alps and the Franz Josef Glacier Nevé.
Your hosts can suggest just the right activities to suit your holiday style.
Go exploring at your own pace and return to an alpine sunset before retiring with a glass of port in the guest lounge and your welcoming bed.
Holly Homestead , 2900 Franz Josef Highway (SH6), Franz Josef Glacier, West Coast, 7856, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- No 24 hour reception. Check in 3:00pm to 8:30pm. Phone enquiries 8:00am to 9:00pm.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Luggage Storage
- Proximity to airport:
- Hokitika Airport for domestic flights (allow 2 hours driving time)
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Coach drivers will drop off guests at our gate
- Proximity to town:
- 1.5km to Franz Josef Glacier township
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|High season||Low season|
|(Oct - Apr)||(May - Sep)|
|Per night||$285.00 - $395.00||$235.00 - $295.00|
- Age restriction:
- Other charges:
- Tariffs are for double occupancy. See online booking calendar for tariffs applicable to each room (single rates also available), and multi-night rate for suite.
- Further pricing information:
- Not suitable for children under the age of 12. Children 12+ welcome - charged at adult rate. Tariffs are for double occupancy and include refreshments on arrival, wifi and a full breakfast. Single rates available.