1 / 3
1 / 9
Suitable for young and old alike we offer short Family Rides around the Devonport Waterfront, where your 10 year old can have a go or something slightly longer for those who want a Taste of the awesome sensation as we ride uphill and down dale to one of our local beaches. For those fit and agile and over 13 we also offer something a little more challenging and exciting as you glide to the Summit of the volcanic cones of Mt. Victoria or North Head to explore the historic Military Forts and enjoy 360 degree views. Even your teenagers will thank you for the Fun and that's saying something .
After 7 years in business your guides are competent teachers with plenty of local knowledge.
Magic Broomstick Segway Tours, Ferry Terminal Devonport Auckland (next to Ferry Ticket Office), Devonport, Auckland, 0624, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Summer Tours (1 Nov -31 May) 9.30am, 12.30pm, 3.30pm 7 days. Winter Tours (1 June - 31 Oct) 10.00am, 1.30pm 7 days OR by Appointment
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- We are approximately an hour's drive from Auckland's airport.
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Buses run from the city to Devonport daily.
- Proximity to town:
- Devonport is a 12 minute ferry ride from downtown Auckland or a 30 minute car ride over the bridge to the North Shore taking the Takapuna/Devonport turn-off.
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$65.00 - $160.00|
- Further pricing information:
- Kids over 10yrs are able to ride a Segway. Concessions on Fun Family Rides are available for groups of 4 or more. To ride to the top of our Volcanic Cones on a Guide Tour participants must be agile and over 13 years of age. For technical reasons the Segway has a weight restriction between 45 - 120 kilos Segways are easy to ride No experience is needed We provide a safety briefing, tuition and Helmets. Maximum of 5 per tour/ride. Wear comfortable shoes.Check our website regularly for HOT DEALS.