1 / 5
1 / 7
Fully Guided 1½ or 2½ hour tours to the Summit of our volcanic cones Takarunga/Mt. Victoria or Maungauika/North Head enjoying 360 degree views exploring historic Military forts, and learning the history. Short Family rides or longer rides to enjoy the Segway Sensation there's a variety of choices on offer for 10 year olds plus 7 Days a Week. You'll get a great ride in our parks have stunning views of Auckland City and the Hauraki Gulf with Rangitoto Island, our newest volcanic cone rising proudly from the seabed. It's just exciting Fun to Ride a Segway gliding around the Waterfront through streets lined with Victorian Villas to the Summit of a Volcanic cone, even your teenagers will thank you for the fun and that's saying something.
Magic Broomstick Segway Tours, Ferry Terminal Devonport Auckland (next to Ferry Ticket Office), Devonport, Auckland, 0624, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Summer Tours (1 Nov -31 May) 9.30am, 12.30pm, 3.30pm 7 days. Winter Tours (1 June - 31 Oct) 10.00am, 1.30pm 7 days OR by Appointment
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- We are approximately an hour's drive from Auckland's airport.
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Buses run from the city to Devonport daily.
- Proximity to town:
- Devonport is a 12 minute ferry ride from downtown Auckland or a 30 minute car ride over the bridge to the North Shore taking the Takapuna/Devonport turn-off.
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$65.00 - $160.00|
- Further pricing information:
- Kids over 10yrs are able to ride a Segway. Concessions on Fun Family Rides are available for groups of 4 or more. To ride to the top of our Volcanic Cones on a Guide Tour participants must be agile and over 13 years of age. For technical reasons the Segway has a weight restriction between 45 - 120 kilos Segways are easy to ride No experience is needed We provide a safety briefing, tuition and Helmets. Maximum of 5 per tour/ride. Wear comfortable shoes.Check our website regularly for HOT DEALS.