1 / 13
Leave your troubles behind at the entrance. The rural setting and grape vines en route add to the mystique of Matakana Estate Lodge. It is truly special.
Set high on a north facing ridge, you will enjoy expansive panoramic views over rolling vineyards and hills, while offering complete peace and privacy.
High ceilings and huge windows give uninterrupted views. Large living and dining areas, a bar stocked with Matakana Estate wines and a fully equipped kitchen are yours to enjoy.
The main lodge consists of 3 double bedrooms, an audio room and indoor pool. A separate annex offers another double bedroom with en-suite.
Outside, broad terraces surround the lodge on 3 sides, ideal for al fresco dining and entertaining.
Matakana Estate Lodge, 494 Matakana Road, Matakana, Matakana, Matakana, Auckland, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 9am - 6pm
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Conference Facilities
- Sky - communal
- Swimming Pool
- Internet (Public Use)
- Proximity to airport:
- 94 km
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 3.5 to Warkworth terminal. 64 km to Auckland CBD terminal
- Proximity to town:
- 3 km to Warkworth, 8 km to Matakana
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|Per night||$1,680.00 - $2,680.00|
- Other charges:
- Alcohol consumed from the bar
- Further pricing information:
- Any special package rates will require a 100% payment in advance at the time of booking and no refund shall be available against the same.