1 / 5
It is simply not possible to fully experience this World Heritage destination in a day trip - treat yourself to a bit of luxury while you take in the sheer majesty of Milford Sound with an overnight stay.
There is no better way to reward yourself after enjoying one of Fiordland’s multi-day hikes or Milford Sound’s activities and attractions than spending some time in the award winning comfort of our luxury riverside chalets. Stunning views of river, rainforest and mountains.
Book early to avoid disappointment. All-inclusive 1 or 2 night Experiences also available.
1 super king bed or 2 king singles
Extra fold out bed for $30, Up to 3 guests
Fully tiled Ensuite Bathroom (bath & shower)
Milford Sound Lodge - Chalets, State Highway 94, Milford Sound, Fiordland, 9600, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 7am - 10pm
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Children Welcome
- Courtesy Transport
- Internet (Public Use)
- Licensed Bar
- Luggage Storage
- Proximity to airport:
- 5 mins from Milford Sound Airport terminal
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 5 mins from Milford Sound Coach terminal
- Proximity to town:
- 5 mins drive from Milford Sound Boat Cruises, 2 hours drive from Te Anau and 5 hours from Queenstown.
Pricing and Conditions
|High season||Low season|
|(Oct - Apr)||(May - Sep)|
|Per night||$375.00 - $425.00||$345.00 - $395.00|
- Other charges:
- $30 for additional adult
- Further pricing information:
- Free 200MB wi-fi in our chalets. Visit our website for other offers and current packages