1 / 8
Mt Rosa Lodge overlooks many acres of Pinot Noir vines near Queenstown. Guests can enjoy a vineyard experience whilst enjoying a complimentary glass of our own Imbiber Pinot Noir
Nearby are many award winning wineries of Gibbston Valley, Wet Jacket, Peregrine and Amisfield.
Local Golf Courses including Arrowtown, Jacks Point, Queenstown, Millbrook and Cromwell all within easy reach
4 ski mountains within a 40-minute drive from Mt Rosa Lodge.
Relax in this spectacular surroundings at the end of the day.
Complimentary Grapepickers Platter is provided with a 3-night stay.
Your Hosts, Ali and Nic, are avid travellers who enjoy sharing travel stories with guests.
Mt Rosa Lodge, 55e Gibbston Back Road, RD1, Queenstown, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, 9371, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 7am - 10pm, 7 days.
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 27Kms from Queenstown Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 32 Kms from Queenstown terminal
- Proximity to town:
- 32Km from Queenstown
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|Per night||$525.00 - $575.00|
- Age restriction:
- Further pricing information:
- A complimentary Grapepickers Platter with a 3-night stay. Ideal Elopement or Intimate wedding venue