1 / 13
We are located in central Napier, across the road from the cycle pathway. Included in the bike hire is a helmet, lock, and map, and lots of free advice from our friendly, experienced team.
Bikes can be hired for an hour or two, a half day, a day or as long you like. We also have a number of day tours available which include bike hire, guide notes, map and a return shuttle service where needed.
Looking for a multi day tour? Ask our team for a custom designed itinerary!
We have New Zealand souvenir cycle jerseys and neck scarves available in store for purchase.
Napier City Bike Hire & Tours, 117 Marine Parade, Napier, Hawkes Bay, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 8.30am-6pm (Nov-March) 9am-5pm (April-May, Oct) 10am-4pm (June-Sept)
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 10 minutes to the airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Across the road from where the buses from the cruise ship stop.
- Proximity to town:
- Centrally Located in Napier, across the road from the i-SITE visitor information centre and the cycle pathway
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$20.00 - $45.00|
(10 year(s) and under)
|$15.00 - $30.00|