1 / 8
Discover the world underground at Waitomo, explore the geothermal delights of Rotorua, hike across active volcanoes and lava valleys in the world-renowned Tongario National Park and sip coffee in the coolest little capital of the world – Wellington.
We have chosen excellent quality hotels and lodges and all rooms have ensuite bathrooms. Every place we stay has something special to offer and your evenings will be just as enjoyable as your days spent outdoors. Wonderful meals are included giving you an opportunity to sample the local cuisine from the restaurants in the cities and towns we stay.
This is the first 5 days of the New Zealand Uncut.
Northern Portion Guided Tour - Hiking New Zealand - 5 days, Sky tower I-site, corner Federal and Victoria Streets, Auckland, Auckland Central, Auckland Central, Auckland, 0110, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 9.00am - 5.00 Monday - Friday
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Proximity to town:
Pricing and Conditions
- Other charges:
- Single Supplement available $675pp
- Further pricing information:
- Transferring: You can transfer to another tour/ departure as long as it is more than 20 days prior to your pre-booked departure. Transfers within 20 days will require a cancellation and new booking. All transfers are subject to seat availability. For bookings four or more months in advance of the departure a 25% deposit can be paid with the remainder due 65 days prior to your trip. For bookings within four months of the departure, full payment is required. For bookings four or more months in ad