Pricing and Conditions

Per night $480.00 - $515.00
Age restriction angle-down


Other charges angle-down

Additional guests $35 per night (max 4 guests/ night)

Terms and conditions angle-down

Minimum two night stay on weekends. See our website for optional extras to make that special celebration even more amazing.

Cancellation Policy angle-down

Booking cancellations seven or more days prior to booking are able to be 95% refunded. The remaining 5% is required to cover the transaction and administration fees. Booking cancellations within the week prior to arrival will not be refunded.


Nestled into the expansive Otorohanga countryside Orchard Valley provides a luxurious space to escape from everyday life. Our bespoke safari tent overlooks an orchard dotted with kiwifruit vines, allowing you to disconnect and detox from the outside world. Wake up and soak in the majestic sunrise from the deck while overlooking fields blanketed in green, and listen to the morning song of native birds. Our lavish offering is the ideal space for some seclusion and provides a chance to indulge yourself in the comforts of home, away from home. We invite you to sit back, relax and revel in our little slice of paradise.

Opening times

Business hours:
Open 7 days
Months of operation:
All months of the year


102 Waitomo Valley Road, Ōtorohanga, New Zealand.

plane Proximity to airport:
45 minutes to Hamilton Airport.
decisions Proximity to town:
5 minutes from Otorohanga, 15 minutes from Waitomo Village.

Looking for deals

Find similar places to stay in the Waikato region

Find things to do in the Waikato region

The content on this page was created by Orchard Valley, Waitomo Boutique Glamping

This website helps visitors connect with providers of great New Zealand tourism experiences. It is not intended to give any assurance that any particular provider meets certain quality standards or legal obligations. Please contact this business for more information. See also: terms of use.