1 / 6
The Cottage is nestled behind the main house, with parking directly adjacent to it. The Cottage, parking and private courtyard is on a flat area at the top of a slightly steep driveway. The drive way is very easily manageable on foot and good to get the circulation going - but the convenient parking makes it easy to drive if preferred. Everything in central Paihia is a 5min stroll away - a 1 min walk to the Supermarket or bakery to get fresh bread and a coffee, and a 5 min walk to the Wharf where most water activities depart.
Paihia Place Cottage, 65 Williams road, Paihia, Paihia, Northland, New Zealand.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- BBQ Facility
- Internet (Public Use)
- Proximity to airport:
- 23km to Bay of Islands Airport, Kerikeri
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 5 minute walk to Maritime Building coach terminal
- Proximity to town:
- 5 minute walk to central Paihia, restaurants, shops, Warf
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|High season||Low season|
|(Oct - May)||(May - Sep)|
|Per night||$110.00 - $195.00||$85.00 - $110.00|
- Further pricing information:
- Payment in full is required to confirm booking.