1 / 5
Stay close to home and travel on foot or by 4WD to some of Poronui’s easily accessible fishing spots. Uncover more private, idyllic fishing spots by taking a helicopter flight up into the mountains. The helicopter will pick you up right in front of the lodge and the guides will lead you to some of the most challenging and legendary fly fishing in the world. Take pleasure in stalking and sight casting to browns and rainbows in the shallow, clear waters.
Return to your luxury accommodation, either staying in Poronui Lodge itself, the exclusive Blake House, or a river-side glamping pod at Safari Camp. Share stories of the day with fellow guests and enjoy the local cuisine – perfectly cooked by the on-site chef.
Poronui - Fly Fishing , Taharua Road, Taupo, Lake Taupo, New Zealand.
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 49 minutes to Taupo airport
- Proximity to town:
- 45 minutes to Taupo town
Pricing and Conditions
|High season||Low season|
|(Dec - Mar)||(Mar - May)|
|Adult||$1,700.00 - $13,345.00||$1,435.00 - $9,670.00|
- Other charges:
- Prices are based on per person, per night with full day guiding.
- Further pricing information:
- Package includes accommodation at Poronui Lodge. Two-night minimum stay is required. Alternative accommodation options are available on request. All prices quoted are in New Zealand dollars and include GST of 15%. Fly fishing packages are subject to availability.