1 / 12
Join us on a multi-day voyage, exploring the most remote areas of Fiordland. As we discover ever-new aspects of this World Heritage area the choice of how to embrace it is yours.
Our guides can help you better understand the unique ecosystems, wildlife and rich local history. Every trip with us is as unique as the people on board. We don’t do schedules, we simply inspire and realise what you imagine to be the perfect experience.
You can charter the boat and choose your own dates and friends or make new friends on one of our ‘scheduled’ adventures organised by us.
Pure Salt NZ, 55 Fergus Square, Te Anau, Fiordland, 9600, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 24 hours
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Nearest airport is Te Anau - Manapouri which connects to Queenstown Airport.
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Coaches to Queenstown, Invercargill or Dunedin regularly leave from either Te Anau or Manapouri town centres.
- Proximity to town:
- Truely remote and only accessible by helicopter, float plane or boat.
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$1,500.00 - $3,900.00|
- Other charges:
- Helicopter transfer charges to and from the vessel.