1 / 4
Our biking trips are on dedicated cycle trails including the Otago Rail Trail, and quiet rural roads featuring stunning scenery.
During the days your tour guide & vehicle are there to support you during the bike ride, often appearing around a stretch of trail with a welcome cup of tea & snack. If you need a break your support vehicle is always available as ‘back up'.
We utilise high quality locally hosted accommodation and the cuisine provided is locally sourced, wholesome and plentiful.
With a small group size of 10 – 14 people, the sense of camaraderie that builds during a tour adds a special feel to the experience. Come with your friends or come alone and make new friends - everyone is made to feel welcome with PureTrails NZ.
PureTrails New Zealand cycling tours, 11a Langstone Lane, Northcote, Christchurch, Christchurch - Canterbury, 8052, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 9am - 5:30pm local time
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 6km from Christchurch Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Proximity to town:
- 6km from Christchurch city
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$1,725.00 - $2,250.00|
- Other charges:
- Standard bike hire; ebike hire; single accommodation supplements
- Further pricing information:
- Bookings will be confirmed and held on receipt of a deposit of NZ $400 per person by PureTrails New Zealand. The full name and contact details (phone, email & postal address) for each person booking the tour are required at the time of booking.