1 / 5
The Queenstown Ice Arena offers a great value, super fun activity for all ages and abilities. Whether you’re a seasoned pro or someone taking to the ice for the first time we will provide an unforgettable Ice Skating Experience. If you’re not keen on skating but the rest of your group is, you can relax by the warm fire in our alpine style café and lounge.
What You Will Experience:
Set in the Queenstown Gardens, the Ice Arena provides:
- A great day out whether you're traveling solo, with a group, with the family or on a date.
- An all-weather activity everyone can enjoy. Open 7 days a week.
- The arena is a safe environment to drop the kids
off for a few hours
- A chance to try ice hockey
- A stunning LED lighting system
- A unique place
Queenstown Ice Arena, 29 Park Street, Queenstown Gardens, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, 9300, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 7 days a week, Mon: 10am - 5:30pm, Tues: 10am - 4pm, Wed: 10am - 5:30pm, Thur: 10am - 4pm, Fri/Sat: 10am - 10pm, Sun 10am -4 pm
- Months of operation:
- Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 20 mins drive
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 5-10 mins from town centre terminal
- Proximity to town:
- 5-10 minutes walk from town centre
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$15.00 - $19.00|
- Other charges:
- Children under 5 are $8.50
- Further pricing information:
- Prices include skate hire unless otherwise stated. Once you have returned your hire skates your session is over. Skating and Spectating at the Queenstown Ice Arena are done at your own risk. No outside food or drink is to be brought into the Ice Arena.