1 / 4
The local trails in Queenstown are both endless and epic, great terrain to suit all abilities and great scenery to make you stop in your tracks. Queenstown Bike Taxis transfer you and your bike with pick up and drop offs to all the scenic rides.
From classic xc rides like Moonlight Track, Moke Lake or the leisurely Queenstown Trail and Gibbston Valley Wine Trail.
Sample the trail network around 7 Mile, extending to Pheonix and Golddigger. Try the Enduro trails that start at Coronet Peak and continue to Arrowtown
Or talk to us - the locals that are passionate bikers to point you in the right direction. If unguided isn't your style we're lots of other options too, from guided wine tours to full day DH shuttles.
Queenstown MTB Trails Transport, 70 Ballarat Street, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 800 till dark
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to town:
- Pick up from accommodation or central location
Pricing and Conditions
- Other charges:
- per person rate minumum numbers may be required
- Further pricing information:
- Minimum numbers are required for most trips. Trail conditions and status will be considered in poor weather.