1 / 3
The Old School Arts Centre is run by the Raglan Community Arts Council in a 19th century heritage building in Stewart St, Raglan, New Zealand. The Arts Council supports the arts in Raglan and acts as an an umbrella organisation for Arts Raglan groups and individuals involved in art and craft.
The Old School Arts Centre is used by the arts community and friends of the arts in Raglan, Whaingaroa, New Zealand.
Exhibitions and arts workshops as advertised. Movies one weekend a month. The Clay Shed, a community pottery is a very active part of the centre.
Raglan Creative Market every second Sunday, rain or shine, with local food, crafts and art.
Raglan Old School Arts Centre, 5 Stewart St, Raglan, Hamilton - Waikato, 3225, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Office open 10am to 2pm Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays. Open at other times for advertised exhibitions and events
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- One hour by car from Hamilton Airport, Two Hours by car from Auckland Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 4 minute walk from nearest bus stop
- Proximity to town:
- 4 minute walk
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$20.00 - $100.00|
- Further pricing information:
- The above Retail Rate figures relate to per session workshop and seminar costs.