1 / 3
Set aside 1-3 days and let us host you with an itinerary that takes you on a family friendly adventure alongside and apon upto 166km of New Zealand's longest river 'Waikato Te Awa (The Waikato River).
Te Awa 'The Great New Zealand River Ride' is a 61km easy grade 1-2 trail that starts a its northern most end just 1hours drive from Auckland Airport in Ngaruawahia, via Hamilton CBD onto Cambridge and ends at Lake Karapiro. Across the Lake awaits the more advanced 105km Waikato River Trial.
We have put together a number of packages to enhance and complete your Mighty Waikato experience including bike to cruise ships, kayaks and Jet boats including meals and transport.
Discover the many hidden gems of the Mighty Waikato with us today.
River Riders - Powered by electrify.nz, 1: 357 Victoria Street (cnr of Victoria Street and Garden Place) / 2: The Point, Ngaruawahia (Meeting of the Waipa & Waikato rivers), Ngaruawahia, Hamilton, Hamilton - Waikato, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Retail & Service: 10am to 4pm / Rentals & Tourism: By booking (Flexible hours)
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 1.5hours (95km)
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 5min Walk
- Proximity to town:
- All of our 3 locations along the river have parking & facilities
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$45.00 - $141.00|
(11 year(s) and under)
|$5.00 - $10.00|
- Age restriction:
- Other charges:
- Shuttle / Meals / Accomodation / Bike Transport / Guided Rides
- Further pricing information:
- All special offers are subject to availability and must be pre-booked in advance