1 / 3
Paddlers can rent kayaks at our base in Linkwater, just minutes from the picturesque and safe coastline of Anakiwa. Our strategic location also enables us to access all three Sounds – Queen Charlotte, Kenepuru and Pelorus Sound – depending on where you wish to embark or finish your independent adventure.
Sea kayaking has been described as one of the best ways to explore places that you cannot access by land. It is a peaceful and gentle way to immerse yourself in the environment without disturbing it! Come to our base and try it for yourself.
We run our kayak rental briefings at 8.30am, 10.30am and 12.30pm. It takes roughly 75 minutes to get through the briefing and get you launched. Multi-day briefings take a little bit longer.
Sea Kayak Adventures - Kayak Rentals, 8 Anakiwa Rd, Anakiwa, Marlborough, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 8am - 6pm
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 45minutes from Blenheim airport
- Proximity to town:
- 30minutes from Picton, 15minutes from Havelock, 50minutes from Blenheim
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$40.00 - $150.00|
- Other charges:
- Track passes, campsite fees
- Further pricing information:
- We have family friendly kayaks for those under 15 years old.