1 / 9
Enjoy a stay of one or two nights at one of New Zealand's largest alpaca farms, located just 10 minutes north of Christchurch International Airport. Silverstream have two self contained farm stay cottages that are available on a Bed and Breakfast basis.
Each cottage has two bedrooms (one Queen and one bedroom with two single beds), lounge, bathroom and kitchen. Linen supplied.
The kitchen has dishwasher, hobbs, microwave, toaster, kettle(jug), cutlery, crockery and pots and saucepans, safe and new Smart TV's with access to Netflix.
Enjoy your home away from home. As part of the farm experience, a 30 minute farm tour is included. This is your opportunity to get up close and friendly with the alpacas and take plenty of photographs.
Silverstream Alpaca Farmstay, 68 Moodys Road, RD 2, Kaiapoi, Christchurch - Canterbury, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 7.00am to 10.00pm
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Disabled Access
- Internet (Public Use)
- Luggage Storage
- Waste Station
- BBQ Facility
- Safety Deposit Box at Reception
- Proximity to airport:
- 14km to Christchurch International Airport - 10 minute drive
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 20km - 20 minute drive
- Proximity to town:
- 4km to Kaiapoi, 20km to Christchurch Central
Pricing and Conditions
|Per night||$300.00 - $390.00|
- Other charges:
- $30 per person for third, fourth or fifth guest
- Further pricing information:
- No dogs allowed. No smoking policy. Special rates for three or more nights