1 / 6
Nestled on an elevated site in the foothills that hug Te Awanga, with views down through our 42 acres of vines, across the Te Awanga basin and out to the wide blue Pacific Ocean.
Our home in the Bay, with it’s sea views and salty air, is reminiscent of a New Zealand summer spent at the bach (holiday home). Chill, take your time and taste your way across the full range of Te Awanga Wines.
Our platters are built to accompany the wine and the views and are made up of fresh locally grown produce. Once a month during summer, Te Awanga Estate hosts the Sunday Sessions with live music from local artists on our front lawn. While away the afternoon listening to the beats and enjoying the wines - summer in Hawke’s Bay doesn’t get much better.
Te Awanga Estate Cellar Door, 376 Parkhill Road (or access via Clifton Road - look for the sign), Te Awanga, Te Awanga, Hawkes Bay, 4172, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Check our website for seasonal opening hours
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 25km to airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 8km to Clive Coach terminal
- Proximity to town:
- 18km to town. Easy access from Hawke's Bay cycle trail
Pricing and Conditions
- Further pricing information:
- A tasting fee applies to all wine tastings - this is reimbursed if you make a purchase