Whether you are on holiday, on your honeymoon, or simply looking for private, secluded and modern self-contained accommodation in the Buller or Westport area, The Cape Rocks cabin accommodation has it all! Located at Cape Foulwind, a short drive from Westport, the cabin enjoys unobstructed views of the Tasman Ocean and The Steeples Rocks.
The Cape Rocks allows you to enjoy the beauty of the rugged West Coast right at your doorstep! Take a short walk to the pristine, quiet beaches or view the seals on the popular Lighthouse walkway. Finish off your day with a drink and meal at the local pub or enjoy beautiful local food at the famous Bayhouse restaurant.
You will leave The Cape Rocks feeling refreshed and re-invigorated!
The Cape Rocks, Clifftop Lane, Cape Foulwind, West Coast, 7892, New Zealand.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 5 minutes drive from Westport airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 10 minutes drive to coach terminal
- Proximity to town:
- 10 minutes drive to Westport
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|High season||Low season|
|(Nov - Apr)||(May - Oct)|
- Further pricing information:
- 10% discount for multi-night bookings. Please see our website for all other offers and conditions.