1 / 22
This already spacious home is enhanced by the easy flow from indoors to the full length deck extending on to the inviting lawns or to the outdoor spa pool and is great for families.
The main living area is open-plan with an entertainer's kitchen/dining/divided lounge and a separate media room. The owner has taken care to fully equip the kitchen with everything you could need. The dining table is big enough to fit the whole family around comfortably. Then after dinner you can sit and relax in the lounge by the gas fire or watch a movie in the media room.
Superbly located for year round activities including skiing, golfing, hiking, fishing, biking and water activities.
The Long House, 11 Carlin Creek Drive, Kawarau Falls, Lakeside, Queenstown, 9371, New Zealand.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Spa Pool
- Proximity to airport:
- 7 minutes to the Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- There are public buses from Jacks Point
- Proximity to town:
- 7 minutes to Frankton, 20 minutes to Queenstown
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|Per night||$1,000.00 - $1,300.00|
- Age restriction:
- Other charges:
- Rates vary depending on the season. Minimum night stays apply to this property.
- Further pricing information:
- This property is not available for weddings or events. No loud parties.