1 / 22
Thundercross Valley Dirt Bike track was established 20 years ago by owner and champion rider, James Fowlie and his family.
Set in 750 acres of stunning, rolling countryside, the Park is a popular destination for visitors from all around the world, including first-timers, advanced riders, adrenaline seekers and families alike.
Bring your own bike or hire one of ours. Have a lesson and experience the delights of dirt biking in a safe and friendly environment. Full protective gear provided.
The Park is open from September to June, Wednesday-Sunday, from 9am to 6pm. Closed Mondays and Tuesdays unless they are a public holiday.
We are only 89kms from central Auckland and 67kms from Hamilton. Come and visit us soon!
Thundercross Valley Dirt Bike Park, 3068 Highway 22, RD5, Glen Murray, Rangiriri, Hamilton - Waikato, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Wednesday to Sunday, 9am to 6pm. Closed Mondays and Tuesdays, unless Public Holidays
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 80kms south
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- The nearest public transport is Huntly (35kms) for north/south coaches or Pukekohe for trains from Auckland (45kms). We can collect & return you to your public transport (fee applies)
- Proximity to town:
- 1.25hrs south west of Auckland and 1 hour north of Hamilton. Thundercross is extremely rural; we are 30kms from the Mercer & Rangiriri junctions on SH1. Nearest towns are Pukekohe (45kms) and Raglan (60kms) on scenic Highway 22
Pricing and Conditions
(16 year(s) and under)
|$0.00 - $20.00|
- Other charges:
- Hire bikes $250-$300 per day including all protective gear, fuel and ride fee. Tuition available for additional fee
- Further pricing information:
- Ladies with own bikes ride free. Children on own PW50 ride free. Children on Learners' Track $10 Children on B Track $20