1 / 6
Trelawn Place is a luxury Guest house with luxury self contained cottages.
It is situated dramatically above the Shotover River with gardens and lawns sweeping to the rivers edge. An easy 4km (5 minutes) drive from Queenstown city centre. 12 minutes from Coronet peak ski field.
Trelawn offers two superbly comfortable self contained cottages and an apartment.
Other features include a guest laundry an outdoor hot spa pool.
Trelawn Riverside Cottages, 35 Watties Track, Arthurs Point, Queenstown, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 8am - 8pm
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- BBQ Facility
- Pet Friendly
- Proximity to airport:
- Due west 13km, 12 minutes depending on traffic
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 4km, 5 minute taxi ride.
- Proximity to town:
- 5 minute drive from town. 3/4 walk down hill to town
Pricing and Conditions
|Per night||$295.00 - $460.00|
- Other charges:
- 3% bank card service fee
- Further pricing information:
- Children 3 years and younger foc