1 / 23
Cruise across Lake Wakatipu to Walter Peak on board Queenstown’s iconic steamship TSS Earnslaw.
Enjoy a gourmet barbecue lunch and gain an insight into high country farming life. Relax on the lakeside terrace or inside the Colonel's Homestead Restaurant as the gourmet barbecue is freshly prepared.
Our refreshed menu offers succulent meats cooked on the rotisserie/grill, a selection of salads, vegetables and breads. Then finish your meal with a scrumptious dessert.
Afterwards watch the sheep dogs in action before your return cruise. Departures: all year* (daily)
* TSS Earnslaw will be on annual survey early June 2019 - early July 2019 and during this time travel to/from Walter Peak is by one of our smaller boats.
Walter Peak High Country Farm & BBQ Lunch - Real Journeys, Real Journeys Visitor Centre, Steamer Wharf, 88 Beach Street, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Real Journeys Visitor Centre, Steamer Wharf, 88 Beach Street, Queenstown. Open 7 days.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Pricing and Conditions
(14 year(s) and under)
- Other charges:
- Café-style food and drinks are available for purchase from the Promenade Café on board the TSS Earnslaw. Souvenirs are available to purchase from the “Woolshed Gift Shop” at Walter Peak.
- Further pricing information:
- Prices are valid from 1 October 2017 - 30 September 2019. Infants (0-4 years) carried free of charge. TSS Earnslaw will undergo annual maintenance early June 2019 - early July 2019 and during this time travel across Lake Wakatipu is by one of our smaller boats. If cancelling or amending a retail booking, a refund will only be granted when Real Journeys receives notification 24 hours prior to departure.