1 / 8
Whatuwhiwhi TOP 10 Holiday Park is set in a Tranquil location adjacent to Perihipe Beach, on the Karikari Peninsula.
The peninsula is surrounded by pristine beaches suitable for fishing, diving, kayaking, horse riding and safe swimming.
If you prefer a game of golf, Carrington Golf Course is a 5 minute drive from our park or you may wish to dine at Carrington Resort, or brunch at Karikari Estate Winery.(Seasonal)
A Fishing Tour can also be arranged for a fun day on the water.
Or a day Tour to Cape Reinga driving 90mile Beach, is a must do.
Our range of accommodation includes Sites, Basic and Kitchen Cabins, Chalets, and a Family Studio Unit. Unwind and Relax in Our Paradise.
Whatuwhiwhi Top 10 Holiday Park, 17 Whatuwhiwhi Road, Karikari Peninsula, Kaitaia, Northland, 0483, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 8.00am-7.00pm in SUMMER, 8.30m-5pm in WINTER
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Disabled Access
- Internet (Public Use)
- Sky - communal
- Waste Station
- Proximity to airport:
- Approximately 30km from Kaitaia Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Taipa is a 20 minute drive from the park
- Proximity to town:
- Kaitaia is a 30 minute drive from our park
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|Per night||$20.00 - $200.00|
- Other charges:
- seassonal rates
- Further pricing information:
- A deposit of one nights accommodation is required to secure a booking.