Kia ora, thanks for sharing your photos and videos of New Zealand on social media.
We’d like to share your photos/videos which use the hashtag(s) #NZMustDo and/or #RealMiddleEarth with others who are passionate about New Zealand – like people who are visiting newzealand.com (Tourism New Zealand’s official website) and people who follow @purenewzealand on social media. If you’re happy for us to embed your original photo or video from Instagram, Facebook or Twitter on newzealand.com and you’re ok with us sharing your photos/videos on the @purenewzealand social media accounts, just reply with #YesPureNZ when you’re prompted (see below for more info). We’ll be sure to credit your social account alongside your photo or video.
- You grant TNZ a royalty free, non-exclusive, and worldwide perpetual licence to reproduce, and otherwise use your Content (including your Instagram/Twitter handle or Facebook name and any comments or descriptions associated with the Content) on and in connection with newzealand.com/travel (‘TNZ’s Website’) and TNZ’s official social media channels (including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram)
- You will be credited for any Content shared on TNZ’s official social media channels.
- If you have changed your mind about sharing the Content and no longer wish to have your Content featured on TNZ’s Website, please contact us via email to have your Content removed (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
- You retain ownership of all intellectual property rights in the Content, and the right to use the Content for your own purposes or let others use your Content for their purposes.
- You agree that TNZ has no obligation to compensate you for the licence granted to TNZ above to use your Content, and any intellectual property rights that subsist therein.
- You confirm that you own all rights to your Content or, alternatively, that you have the rights necessary to grant TNZ the licence to use your Content described above, at no cost, without infringing any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, privacy rights, image rights, and moral rights.
- You consent and agree to TNZ using your image and likeness in its use of the Content under the above licence.
- You will not hold TNZ, or any person acting on TNZ’s behalf, responsible for any claims or demands in connection with the use of your Content.
Responding #YesPureNZ does not guarantee that your Content will be used and we reserve the right to refuse to accept, post or transmit the Content for any reason or remove the Content from TNZ’s Website for any reason and at any time, at our discretion.