About 100% Pure New Zealand social media accounts
All our social profiles are monitored during working days (Mon to Fri) between 9am and 5pm (NZST) by Tourism New Zealand.
We support the discussion of free speech and engagement with others, however we reserve the right to block a user or remove anything posted to this page that we deem to be offensive, including:
• Violent, obscene, profane, hateful, suggestive or racist posts, links or images
• Comments that threaten or defame any person or organisation
• Solicitations, advertisements, or endorsements of any organisations
• Off-topic posts by a single user
• Repetitive posts copied and pasted or duplicated by single or multiple users
• Anything else Tourism New Zealand deems to be inappropriate
By entering content on any of our social media pages or accounts, including tabs and applications, users agree that their content will be made available for the purpose of promoting New Zealand as a tourist destination.
You must ensure that you have all necessary rights (including appropriate licences) to submit or supply the user content to us.
By creating, modifying, transmitting, uploading, or submitting any user content, you: grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid-up, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, licence to publicly display, communicate to the public, and make the user content available (by all means and in any media now known or hereafter developed) to other users of our services in such manner as we may permit from time to time; and acknowledge and agree that no royalties or other remuneration will be paid or payable to you for your user content, or for the granting of the rights described above.
If you have any questions about this policy please contact us - firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope you all find this page to be a useful source for communicating with other fans and sharing your experiences.
Including your content:
We’d like to share your photos/videos which may use one of our hashtags including #NZMustDo, #IfYouSeekNZ, #TiakiPromise and #NZBucketlist or similar.
We would like to share with others who are passionate about New Zealand – like people who are visiting newzealand.com (Tourism New Zealand’s official website) and people who follow @purenewzealand on social media.
If you’re happy for us to embed your original photo or video from Instagram, Facebook or X (formerly Twitter) on newzealand.com and you’re ok with us sharing your photos/videos on the @purenewzealand social media accounts, just reply to our comment with #YesNZ or reply to our direct message. We’ll be sure to credit your social account alongside your photo or video.
- You grant TNZ a royalty-free, non-exclusive, and worldwide perpetual licence to reproduce, and otherwise use your Content (including your Instagram/Twitter handle or Facebook name and any comments or descriptions associated with the Content) on and in connection with newzealand.com/travel (‘TNZ’s Website’) and TNZ’s official social media channels (including Facebook, X and Instagram)
- You will be credited for any Content shared on TNZ’s official social media channels.
- If you have changed your mind about sharing the Content and no longer wish to have your Content featured on TNZ’s Website, please contact us via email to have your Content removed (email: email@example.com(opens in new window)).
- You retain ownership of all intellectual property rights in the Content, and the right to use the Content for your own purposes or let others use your Content for their purposes.
- You agree that TNZ has no obligation to compensate you for the licence granted to TNZ above to use your Content, and any intellectual property rights that subsist therein.
- You confirm that you own all rights to your Content or, alternatively, that you have the rights necessary to grant TNZ the licence to use your Content described above, at no cost, without infringing any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, privacy rights, image rights, and moral rights.
- You consent and agree to TNZ using your image and likeness in its use of the Content under the above licence.
- You will not hold TNZ, or any person acting on TNZ’s behalf, responsible for any claims or demands in connection with the use of your Content.
Responding does not guarantee that your Content will be used and we reserve the right to refuse to accept, post or transmit the Content for any reason or remove the Content from TNZ’s Website for any reason and at any time, at our discretion.