1 / 6
For 28 years freedom kayaking has been the sole focus of our business.
That makes us uniquely qualified to prepare our clients thoroughly, and to signpost some of what’s waiting to be discovered deep within the living park. Seals, caves, dolphins, rugged coastline, golden sandy beaches - they’re out there.
As the only company specialising in freedom rentals in the National Park, we also have a unique responsibility for your safety. We provide a very comprehensive safety briefing.
So when you’re serious about getting a taste of freedom, come and see us at Abel Tasman Kayaks and do it your way.
Abel Tasman Kayaks Kayak Rentals, 273 Sandy Bay-Marahau Rd, Marahau, Motueka, RD 2, Marahau, Nelson, 7196, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- 8:00am - 7:30pm
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- 1hr 15min to Nelson airport.
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- We provde a daily bus service from Nelson ($30 return) and Motueka (free of charge).
- Proximidade da cidade:
- Our base is located in Marahau, gateway to Abel Tasman Park
Preços e condições
|Adulto||$55.00 - $250.00|
- Outros encargos:
- Water taxi fees, DoC national Park Passes and Camping Equipment rental are additional
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- Children must be accompanied on a 1:1 ratio with an adult (18years +). To hire a kayak you must be experienced in the outdoors and have a good knowledge of ocean and sea conditions. No hires to solo paddlers.