1 / 5
Watch the aquatic world of dolphins and marine wildlife. Explore at the islands with kayaks, stand-up paddle boarding, snorkeling, and swimming. Our tours include geographical, historical and cultural information about the islands, all wildlife, fish, birds and marine mammals.
Our guides provide commentary about the species encountered and their ecology and biology.
Departing from the Strand Tauranga daily at 8:00am returning 4:00pm.
Bay Explorer, cnr Strand and Wharf Street, Tauranga, Bay of Plenty, 3110, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- Always open
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- The tauranga Airport is 10mins drive.
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- The Coach Terminal is 200m from departure
- Proximidade da cidade:
- City Centre
Preços e condições
(Até 11 anos)
- Outros encargos:
- Free Kayaks and Standup Paddle Boards SUP.
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- We offer a licenced bar, cold beers, chilled wines and spirits. Non - alcoholic drinks also available. You must be 18years or older to purchase alcoholic drinks. Free us of on board BBQ. We can cook up a great lunch, we often supply fresh fish when caught o board. You can also supply your own food for the crew to cook for you. Join in and be part of the crew. Free Kayaks and Standup Paddle Boards (SUP) participate or just watch as we explore the coastline near the anchored boat