1 / 8
Bay Explorer offers the premium wildlife and adventure seafari experience in the Bay of Plenty. We’ve heard many times that it’s the BEST DAY EVER.
Explore the aquatic world of seasonal marine wildlife; dolphins, seals, penguins, fish, and occasional whale encounters. The regular encounters can range from a few animals to hundreds of dolphins swimming alongside with our vessel. We get up close to wildlife, making it a photographer’s dream.
Choose to explore even more at the islands. Optional activities include swimming, kayaks, and stand-up paddle boarding (SUP).
Our experienced crew provide fascinating commentary and knowledge on marine wildlife. Enjoy a cold beverage from our onboard licensed bar. Come and join us for the BEST DAY EVER!
Bay Explorer - Island and Wildlife Cruise, 110 The Strand, Tauranga, Bay of Plenty, 3110, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- Always open
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- The Tauranga Airport is 10mins drive.
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- The Coach Terminal is 200m from departure
- Proximidade da cidade:
- City Centre
Preços e condições
(Até 12 anos)
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- We offer a licenced bar, cold beers, chilled wines and spirits. Non - alcoholic drinks also available. You must be 18years or older to purchase alcoholic drinks. Free use of on board BBQ. We can cook up a great lunch, we often supply fresh fish when caught on board. You can also supply your own food for the BBQ. Join in and be part of the crew. Free Kayaks and Standup Paddle Boards (SUP) participate or just watch as we explore the coastline near the anchored boat