1 / 12
Free entry into New Zealand’s largest showcase of honey products. Enjoy free tastings of 100% pure New Zealand honey, honey wine (mead) and liqueurs.
Learn about the health benefits of active manuka honey, royal jelly, bee pollen and more. Sample a wide range of beautiful honey-based skin-care and wellness products.
View our bees in their beehives, discover more about the amazing honeybee through our interactive displays and DVD show. Learn about our sustainability journey and our mission to save the planet, one bee at a time!
Complete your experience by relaxing in our lounge or gardens with a coffee or delicious honey ice-cream.
There’s something for all the family - come and see what the ‘buzz’ is all about!
Huka Honey Hive, 65 Karetoto Road, Wairakei Park, Taupo, Lake Taupo, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- 9:00am - 5:00 pm Summer & 10am - 5:00 pm Winter. Open 7 days
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- Proximidade da cidade:
- 5 km to Taupo
Preços e condições
- Outros encargos:
- Free Entry
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- 45 minute guided tours @ NZ$30 per person include tastings and testers of mead, premium honey and skincare plus an understanding of sustainability for bees and the environment. The tour covers aspects of bee keeping and a chance to get up close with bees and bee keeping.