1 / 5
This is a 4 hour fully guided tour to one of Taupo's premier natural and cultural sites. The carvings are only accessible by boat and are a must-see while in Taupo.
Your guide will keep you entertained with numerous facts and stories about Lake Taupo, the Carvings and Maori myths and legends.
There is plenty of time to kayak to and from the Carvings, take photos of the beautiful landscape, jump off the rocks in the water, enjoy complimentary tea, coffee and cookies and explore nearby caves.
This is a great tour that is enjoyed by all, we guarantee a good time.
As Taupo's highly ranked kayak operator on TripAdvisor you will not be disappointed.
Kayak to the Maori Rock Carvings, 54 Spa Rd, Taupo, Lake Taupo, 3330, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- 9am-5pm Monday to Friday. 9am-3pm Saturday. 9am-3pm Sunday. (Closed on Sundays in Winter)
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- 15 minutes drive from Taupo Airport
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- 1km to Taupo bus station
- Proximidade da cidade:
- Located in the Taupo town centre. 1km walk from the Taupo i-Site.
Preços e condições
- Restrição de idade: