1 / 7
Cruise the full length of the fiord in comfort on a modern, spacious catamaran with comfortable indoor seating and large, tall windows for panoramic viewing of spectacular Milford Sound. Enjoy a large and wide open outdoor, upper level deck for excellent wildlife viewing including seals, dolphins and penguins when in season. A specialist nature guide shares their local knowledge with lively and informative commentary while roaming the vessel.
Get within touching distance of impressive rock walls and close enough to feel the full force from the powerful 15,000 year old Stirling Falls. We've even got rain jackets to keep you dry!
Milford Sound Nature Cruises, Milford Sound Visitor Centre, Milford Sound, Fiordland, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- 10:30am, 1:00pm, 3.15pm
- Meses de funcionamento
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- Short bus ride to the airport or a 30 minute walk
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- Coach terminal outside the Milford Sound Visitor Centre
- Proximidade da cidade:
- 5-10 minute walk to the cruise terminal from the car park
Preços e condições
|Adulto||$62.00 - $98.00|
(Até 14 anos)