1 / 3
With an engaging programme of exhibitions and events, as well as an extensive collection of taonga (treasures), Te Manawa offers a unique opportunity to experience and participate in, the stories of our past, present and future.
Children can get hands-on in one of the learning discovery spaces, meet the mysterious cave weta, or view native fish in Te Awa – The River. The Art Gallery hosts a wealth of creative works in its ever-changing spaces all year-round.
With its dynamic and colourful venues, Te Manawa plays host to community events and, in collaboration with Centrepoint Theatre, houses ‘The Darkroom’ – an exciting space for rising playwrights, musicians and experimental productions.
Te Manawa, 326 Main St , Palmerston North, Manawatu, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- 10am-5pm, 7 days (except Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year's Day and Good Friday)
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- Ten minute drive from local airport.
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- Two minute walk from coach terminal.
- Proximidade da cidade:
- Two minute walk to centre of city.
Preços e condições
- Outros encargos:
- Charges apply to some programmes and touring exhibitions