1 / 11
Built in the 1950’s on the shores of beautiful Lake Taupo, the Lodge consists of 5 stand-alone cottages, fully self-catering and sleeping from 3 to 5 people. Two cottages are absolute lake edge while the others just a few metres away.
Renovations and upgrading of facilities have been made to make your stay more comfortable but the soul of the old lodge remains.
An on-site tackle shop sells fishing licenses, lures, flies and tackle or we can hire you what you need and set you in the right direction.
Our private boat ramp allows you to launch your own boat and be fishing within minutes or you can go for a leisurely row in our dinghy or kayaks.
Create memories sitting at our lakeside barbecue area and watch the sun setting over the lake.
Waitahanui Lodge, 116 State Highway 1, Waitahanui, Lake Taupo, 3378, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- 8am - 7pm 7 days
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- BBQ Facility
- Internet (Public Use)
- Pet Friendly
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- 5 kms from Taupo airport
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- Intercity bus service pick up and drop off right outsde the lodge on State Highway 1
- Proximidade da cidade:
- 10 kms from Taupo town
- Número de quartos:
Preços e condições
|Alta temporada||Baixa temporada|
|(Dec - Mar)||(Apr - Nov)|
|Por noite||$119.00 - $199.00||$99.00 - $179.00|
- Outros encargos:
- Extra person $20. A surcharge may apply to group bookings
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- Where public holidays and special; events fall into our low season, peak time rates apply