1 / 9
Whale watching by air offers a rare opportunity to view not only whales, but also dolphins and seabirds, all in their natural environment. Up close and personal, you’ll encounter the true magnitude of the world’s largest toothed predator – the Sperm Whale, which can grow to more than 15 metres in length and weighs up to 60 tonnes.
Wings Over Whales operate two different aircraft depending on demand; an 8 seater Gippsland Airvan and a 4 seater Cessna 172. Located in an inviting log cabin terminal, visitors can enjoy great facilities such as a cafe, gift shop, viewing lounge and free car parking.
Let Wings Over Whales and their professional, friendly team of pilots ensure your whale watching flight is an experience to remember.
Wings Over Whales Kaikoura, Kaikoura Airport, 617 State Highway 1, Peketa, Kaikoura, Christchurch - Canterbury, 7374, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- 8:00am till 5:00pm
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- 8km from bus and rail terminal
- Proximidade da cidade:
- 8km from Town
Preços e condições
(Até 14 anos)
- Outros encargos:
- Infants aged 0-2 years fly free of charge seated on an adult's lap
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- Passengers are asked to check in for their flights 30 minutes prior to flight departure. Wings Over Whales Kaikoura have a success rate of 95% but because whales are wild animals free to roam in their natural environment, sightings cannot be guaranteed. Passenger cancellations are required by 4pm latest the day prior to departure. Bookings that are cancelled outside of this time frame will be charged in full.