1 / 3
Experience the thrill of jet boating on Auckland Harbour. Auckland Adventure Jet provides an adrenalin pumping tour of the Auckland harbor with high speed jet boat spins and tricks. Auckland Adventure Jet has a supercharged purpose-built jet boat carrying up to 23 passengers in grandstand seating to ensure everyone enjoys the sights in comfort.
Jet boating is a New Zealand invention, so there's no better place to come for a spin and discover the thrill. Jet boating tours depart hourly from the waterfront of Auckland's downtown, beside the ferry terminal. Most trips pass under the Harbour bridge and explore the Harbour. Jet boating trips for groups and events can be arranged by prior notice. Come for a Spin!
Auckland Adventure Jet, Pier 3A, 99 Quay Street, Auckland Central, Auckland, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Summer 9am - 5pm, Winter 10am - 4pm (weather dependent)
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Next to the Auckland Ferry Terminal Building Quay Street
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$58.00 - $98.00|
- Más información sobre precios:
- No minimum age, however we have a minimum height restriction of 115cm. Children 14 years and under are classified as a child. Children 12 years and under must be accompanied by an adult.