Hare Hill is a lovely 60 acre farm located in Deborah Bay on the north side of the Otago Harbour, close to historic Port Chalmers and only 20 minutes drive from Dunedin New Zealand. Hare Hill offers horse riding suitable for the beginner right through to the more advanced rider throughout the year. We offer a golf driving range from the top of the farm with a 260 m drop to the green.
We are proud of our Qualmark accreditation and are supported by I.L.P.H
All our horses are well cared for and are carefully selected to suit our customer’s skills, weight and experience. We can cater for small children on lead reins, school groups, birthday parties and corporate functions.
Hare Hill Horse Treks, 207 Aramoana Rd, Port Chalmers, Dunedin, Dunedin - Coastal Otago, 9082, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Daylight hours.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 45 minute drive
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 5 minutes from bus stop
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 20 minute drive 15 kms
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$45.00 - $330.00|
- Otros cargos:
- Taxi pick up $25 per person
- Más información sobre precios:
- Bookings sshould be made through online booking page on web site loyalty card available for regular customers