1 / 5
Situated at the top of Queenstown Hill, the impressive and unobstructed view from Queenscliff is never-ending; taking in the stunning colours of Lake Wakatipu and the commanding outline of Cecil and Walter Peaks and the Remarkables mountain range.
This centrally located, 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom home boasts a sophisticated and spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen area which opens onto a large deck with BBQ. Or relax in the bubbling outdoor spa pool with a glass of local wine while immersed in the panoramic views. The double car internal access garage has a drying room and ski storage, plus plenty of room to store bikes. Complimentary use of golf clubs at the property.
Only a 10 minute walk down Queenstown Hill to town centre.
Queenscliff, 2/48 Belfast Terrace, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 15 minutes driving
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 15 mins walking, 5 mins driving
- Cantidad de habitaciones:
Precios y condiciones
|Por noche||$900.00 - $1,100.00|
- Otros cargos:
- NZ$150 one off charge for the use of the spa pool
- Más información sobre precios:
- Guest(s) making a booking must be over 25 years of age. Rates are inclusive of GST. 25% deposit due to confirm booking. Minimum night stay of 3 nights most of year (as per council regulation) and 4 nights during ski season. Min 5 night stay applies for Christmas and NYE period (20th December - 5th January).