1 / 7
TONGARIRO ALPINE CROSSING – Transport / Transfers
Journey self-guided includes our unique Maori cultural experience as well as our local knowledge & stories as we round trip transfer you with our vans’ to New Zealand’s best one day hike. Safety photography, use of walking poles and a FREE drink at the end is inclusive.
Turangi and Taupō and Backyard Tours Private Carpark departures - Please ask us where from.
Be prepared, be aware, and be equipped. Think your safety is first.
Transfer experience made more personal.
TRANSPORT / TRANSFERS
• Accommodation, Plane or Train.
• Taupo Airport check-in 30 minutes before depart flights.
• Kiwi Rail National Park train station Check-in 20 minutes before depart.
*Special requests please let us know.
Backyard Tours - Transport/Transfers, Te Takinga Street, Turangi, Tongariro, Lake Taupo, 3334, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Confirmation upon booking request
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 45 mins from Turangi to Taupo Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 1 km Turangi Bus Stop
- Proximity to town:
- 2mins Drive, 5mins Walk
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$40.00 - $180.00|
- Age restriction:
- Other charges:
- Minimum per transfer and minimum per tour is applicable.
- Further pricing information:
- Children 12yrs & under must be accompanied with an adult, ask management if necessary. Age restriction is for awareness and safety first. Prices are subject to change without notice at any one time. Agent booking fees’ may be applicable. If any medical concerns please seek advice from a legal Practitioner before attempting any ‘outdoor’ activities. Outdoor activities of participation and of any own vehicle parking is at your own risk. Notify us if not to participate with any photography.