1 / 4
A unique and distinct parcel of land, cared for by the Mills family for over 100 years. Biodynamic farming, no irrigation and some of Central Otago's oldest vines on their own roots all help to produce fruit and wines that are true to their place.
Six varieties have chosen Rippon as their home - Pinot Noir, Riesling, Gamay, Gewurztraminer, Sauvignon Blanc and Osteiner.
Reflecting characteristics of the terroir, these wines are precise, detailed, layered and foliated.
Rippon's Cellar Door is open by appointment for wine tastings and sales from 11am-5pm, daily. Private tastings are available and are required for groups larger than 6.
Rippon, 246 Mt Aspiring Road, Wanaka town, Wanaka, 9343, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 11am-5pm daily
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 15 min from Wanaka airport or 60 min from Queenstown airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 5 min drive or 45 min walk
- Proximity to town:
- 5 minute drive or 45 min walk
Pricing and Conditions
- Age restriction:
- Further pricing information:
- There is no charge to taste our wines but appointments must be made for access to the farm. Visit our website for more details and to book.