1 / 3
At Ability Adventures we are passionate about providing tours that are accessible for all including seniors, disabled people, family groups, and anyone that requires that bit of extra assistance.
Our tailored multi-day guided tours are custom designed to each travelers requirements
In designing itineraries we combine our experience of working with disabled people with our knowledge of New Zealand and its accessibility features. We cater for all levels of adventure, interests and abilities.
Our group sizes are small, normally 2-7 people (larger groups by arrangement), giving us the ability to provide a truly personal, flexible and supportive service.
We take pride in providing fabulous, enjoyable, hassle free holidays.
Ability Adventures - Enabled New Zealand Holidays, 50 Mayfield Avenue, Wakari, Dunedin, Dunedin - Coastal Otago, 9010, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Office hours 8am - 5pm, Monday to Friday. Days of operation - all.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 25 minutes
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 10 minutes
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 5 minutes
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$265.00 - $14,000.00|
- Otros cargos:
- Entry fees may apply.
- Más información sobre precios:
- All itineraries are personalised to individual specifications of duration, time, pace, style and budget. Retail Rate above relates to 1 to 21 day tours.