1 / 11
Enjoy a scenic one hour return train ride on this world-class mountain railway. Travel through regenerating and replanted native Kauri forest with unique pottery sculptures and tile murals lining the track. The railway includes 2 spirals, 3 short tunnels, 5 reversing points and several large bridges taking you to the top of the hill. The 'Eyefull Tower' lookout building gives spectacular views over the Hauraki Gulf & Islands.
Your driver will tell the story of the man who originally built the railway to bring clay to the potteries and wood to the kilns.
Pottery, souvenirs and books for sale. Exceptional outdoor art works on display and ask to visit the predator free wildlife sanctuary.
Suitable for all ages and weather conditions.
Driving Creek Railway and Potteries, 380 Driving Creek Road, Coromandel Town, Coromandel, 3506, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Multiple tours running daily. Refer to website for full details. This activity is extremely popular, especially over summer - please book in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 2 3/4 hour drive from Auckland
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 3km North of Coromandel Town
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$32.00 - $35.00|
(16 años o menos)
|$0.00 - $13.00|
- Otros cargos:
- Adults $35, Seniors (65yrs+) $32, Children (4-16yrs) $13, Children under 4 Free, Family (2A + 2C) $83 & extra children $7
- Más información sobre precios:
- Wheelchair access - please advise when booking