1 / 11
Enjoy a scenic one hour return train ride on this world-class mountain railway. Travel through regenerating and replanted native Kauri forest with unique pottery sculptures and tile murals lining the track. The railway includes 2 spirals, 3 short tunnels, 5 reversing points and several large bridges taking you to the top of the hill. The 'Eyefull Tower' lookout building gives spectacular views over the Hauraki Gulf & Islands.
Your driver will tell the story of the man who originally built the railway to bring clay to the potteries and wood to the kilns.
Pottery, souvenirs and books for sale. Exceptional outdoor art works on display and ask to visit the predator free wildlife sanctuary.
Suitable for all ages and weather conditions.
Driving Creek Railway and Potteries, 380 Driving Creek Road, Coromandel Town, Coromandel, 3506, New Zealand.
- Multiple tours running daily. Refer to website for full details. This activity is extremely popular, especially over summer - please book in advance to avoid disappointment.
Anlagen und Einrichtungen
- Nähe zum Flughafen:
- 2 3/4 hour drive from Auckland
- Nähe zur Stadt:
- 3km North of Coromandel Town
Preise und Bedingungen
|Erwachsener||$32.00 - $35.00|
(16 Jahre und jünger)
|$0.00 - $13.00|
- Andere Gebühren:
- Adults $35, Seniors (65yrs+) $32, Children (4-16yrs) $13, Children under 4 Free, Family (2A + 2C) $83 & extra children $7
- Weitere Preisangaben:
- Wheelchair access - please advise when booking