1 / 9
Ceres is a collaboration between the Dicey families involved in the wine industry in Central Otago. Between us we have a combined total of 35 years experience in growing grapes and making wine. We have a passion for focussed hand crafted wines that reflect the environment they are grown in. We want our wines to best express the vintage and vineyards they were created in.
The wine is named after the Roman goddess of agriculture - Ceres - using sustainable practices we reflect our respect for the land. We believe that focussed viticulture and a minimalist wine making approach allows for the full expression of Pinot Noir grown in the Bannockburn sub-region of Central Otago.
Ceres Wines, 128 Cairnmuir Road, Bannockburn, Central Otago, 9384, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- Mon - Fri: daily, Weekends - occasionally
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- 40 mins to Queenstown Airport
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- 7 mins Cromwell
- Proximidade da cidade:
- 7mins Cromwell, 40 mins Wanaka, 30 Mins Alexandra, 40 Mins Queenstown
Preços e condições
- Outros encargos:
- NO Charge for tasting, wines range in price from $21 - $65/bottle
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- You must be legally able to purchase alcohol (18+yrs)...